57" Lightweight Travel Tripod, Kamisafe VT-930 Portable Aluminum DSLR Camera Tripod Stand Legs with Pan Tilt Head, Phone Clip, Carry Bag for Mirrorless Camera DV Video Cellphones
WIDE COMPATIBILITY: portable travel tripod with 1/4" screw QR plate, max. load up to 3.0kg/6.6lbs, compatible with Digital Cameras, Mirrorless Cameras, DSLR Camcorders, DV, Lenses, GoPro, Binocular, Telescopes. TRIPOD PAN...
- WIDE COMPATIBILITY: portable travel tripod with 1/4" screw QR plate, max. load up to 3.0kg/6.6lbs, compatible with Digital Cameras, Mirrorless Cameras, DSLR Camcorders, DV, Lenses, GoPro, Binocular, Telescopes.
- TRIPOD PAN TILT HEAD & PHONE CLIP: with 360-degree rotating swivel motion for panoramic shooting, and the handle can be opened into an adjustable phone clip holder from 5.5cm to 8.0cm for most cellphones.
- ADJUSTABLE HEIGHT: operate the center column locking knob and rotate the hand crank to adjust the height of center column, and 3-section legs flip-locks system to easily adjust the tripod height from 19.7-inch to 57-inch.
- LIGHTWEIGHT & COMPACT: only weighs 1.11kg/2.45lbs, the included carrying bag for easy packing and carrying the tripod for travel or outdoor use.
- MULTI-FUNCTIONAL: Built-in Bubble Levels for fast horizontal reference, Mid-level Spreader to ensure the tripod more stable, and Non-slip Rubber Feet for use on a variety of surfaces.
The company will either repair the product at no charge, using new or refurbished replacement parts or exchange the product with the new one. How long does the coverage last? The Warranty Period for Physical Goods purchased from our store is 60 days from the date of purchase. A replacement physical good or parts assumes the remaining warranty of the original physical good or 60 days from the date of replacement or repair, whichever is longer. What does this limited warranty not cover? This limited warranty does not cover any problem that is caused by conditions, malfunctions or damage NOT resulting from defects in material or workmanship. What do you have to do? To obtain warranty service, you must first contact us to determine the problem and the most appropriate solution for you.