Smart Security 3x Silicone Skins for Arlo - Wire-Free Cameras by Wasserstein (3 Pack, Grey)
- ✔ PROTECT YOUR INVESTMENT - Keep your Arlo Wireless Cameras protected from the elements with replaceable silicone skins by Wasserstein (Arlo Smart Home Security Camera Systems not included). Package contains pack of 3 silicone skins in gray - ideal for outdoor and indoor use; UV- and water-resistant skins, which you can easily slip on and off.
- ✔ CAMOUFLAGE YOUR ARLO CAM - Choose from a variety of colors to make your bright white Arlo blend in seamlessly with the color tone of your home.
- ✔ WASSERSTEIN 3 MONTHS WARRANTY - If you are unhappy with your product, we'll get it replaced or issue you a full refund, no questions, no charge, no kidding.
Wasserstein Silicone Skins for Arlo Smart Security Camera
Replaceable silicone skins for Arlo Smart Home Security Camera Systems
High quality silicone skins that protect your Arlos Wireless Smart Security Camera and help your cameras blend in the color of the wall, ceiling or surface that it is mounted to. Ideal for indoor and outdoor use.
- Durable Silicone Material
- UV and Water Resistant
- Helps Make Security Cameras Less Visible
- Easy to install and replace
- Snug Fit And Compatible With various Camera Mounts
EASY TO INSTALL AND REPLACE
Slide in and out for quick and easy to installation and replacement. Wasserstein Silicone Skins fit snugly around the camera but do not interfere with mounting magnet or screws.
PROTECTION AGAINST THE ELEMENTS
Wasserstein Silicone Skins for Arlo Security are designed to help your Smart Security cameras withstand rain, heat and cold. Thereby improving the longevity of your cameras
CONCEAL YOUR SECURITY CAMERA
Choose which color suits your cameras best based on where they are mounted. Match with the color of the wall or ceiling to help camouflage the cameras.
SUNROOF FOR REDUCED GLARE
Wasserstein Silicone Skins for Arlo Security Systems features a flared and extended front lip that acts as a shield from direct sunlight to help reduce glare on security camera footage.
The company will either repair the product at no charge, using new or refurbished replacement parts or exchange the product with the new one. How long does the coverage last? The Warranty Period for Physical Goods purchased from our store is 60 days from the date of purchase. A replacement physical good or parts assumes the remaining warranty of the original physical good or 60 days from the date of replacement or repair, whichever is longer. What does this limited warranty not cover? This limited warranty does not cover any problem that is caused by conditions, malfunctions or damage NOT resulting from defects in material or workmanship. What do you have to do? To obtain warranty service, you must first contact us to determine the problem and the most appropriate solution for you.