14-Piece Kitchen Shelving System
About this item.
This 14-Piece Kitchen Shelving System is designed to help you keep your home organized. It can be used in a kitchen pantry or in a laundry room or garage to hold a wide variety of important items you want to keep close at hand. This wall-mounted shelving system includes three trays, two shelf organizers and six mounting tracks. Two over-the-door brackets are also provided for your convenience. These brackets allow you to hang this wall-mounted kitchen shelf unit on a door quickly and easily. This innovative product can be used to organize cleaning supplies or dry or canned foods. The 14-Piece Kitchen Shelving System is made out of powder-coated steel construction for extra stability and dependability. It is comprised of a number of individual tracks that can be mounted horizontally, vertically, together or separately. The trays and shelf organizers can then be hung anywhere on the tracks. They can also be adjusted easily based on your needs and preferences.
14-Piece Kitchen Shelving System:
- Durable powder-coated steel construction
- Individual segments of this innovative wall shelving system can be mounted horizontally, vertically, together or separately
- Trays and shelf organizers are adjustable and can be positioned anywhere along the track
- Use in your laundry room, kitchen or garage
- Includes three trays, two shelf organizers and six mounting tracks
- Two over-the-door brackets are also included
- This wall-mounted kitchen shelf kit comes with a hardware pack for easy installation
The company will either repair the product at no charge, using new or refurbished replacement parts or exchange the product with the new one. How long does the coverage last? The Warranty Period for Physical Goods purchased from our store is 60 days from the date of purchase. A replacement physical good or parts assumes the remaining warranty of the original physical good or 60 days from the date of replacement or repair, whichever is longer. What does this limited warranty not cover? This limited warranty does not cover any problem that is caused by conditions, malfunctions or damage NOT resulting from defects in material or workmanship. What do you have to do? To obtain warranty service, you must first contact us to determine the problem and the most appropriate solution for you.