1080P Wireless IP Camera Dome with Reset Key 4X Zoom Adjustable Lens Wi-Fi Setting By Mobile
- High Performance & Resolution?1080P(1920*1080) Maximum Frame Rate: 25fps, H.264 Main Profile & Dual Stream. Compatible With Onvif Version 2.4 or Below Security Devices. Reset Key for
- Wi-Fi One Key Setting: Set Wi-Fi Connecting, Motion Detection and Email & FTP Alarm, FTP, Password Change by One-Key in Mobile App. Wi-Fi, 802.11b/g/n, 150Mbps, With 3.0dB Antenna Wi-Fi Range approx. 250-350ft
- Remote Control: Download Free App "CamHi" in Apple Store or Google Play, Support Real Time View and Playback. Compatible with Windows /Linux PC
- Night Vision & Motion Detection: 30PCS LED 2.8-12mm Automatic Adjustable 4X Zoom Varifocal Lens, Infrared Night Vision Range up to 100ft. Email and FTP alerts by text information. Built-in SD Card Slot, Max Support 128GB TF Card for Automatic Recording. Reset Key including.
- Multi-Language and Supporting: Mobile App with Multi-Language English, German, Japanese, Italian, French Chinese. Metal Housing with Waterproof IP66 for Indoor and Outdoor. Guaranteed for Full Year Warranty After Purchase and Engineer On-line Technology Supporting,24 Hours Message Reply If You have Any Question.
What is 2.8~12mm Motorized 4X Optical Zoom Len?
You can control the angle of view of the camera from NVR or a computer or smartphone or tablet. Once the camera is mounted and set it in the direction you'd like it to look at, you can control the zoom at the touch of a button without having to climb up to the camera and change the lens settings. At the widest setting of 2.8mm, you can expect to have a 100 degree view. When you are zoomed in all the way at the 12mm zoom length, you will get a 22 degree view and be able to view up to 100ft IR distance.
Use this security camera can keep an eye on your home, business, or vacation property, You can view/ Real-time playback by your smartphone, Tablet in anytime and anywhere.
What is in box
1 x IP camera
1 x User manual
1 x Screw bag
1 x Software CD
1 x Cat 5 Network Cable
1 X Adapter
- 1/2.9" SONY IMX323 CMOS image sensor
- Lens: 2.8~12mm 4X Optical Motorized Zoom Varifocal Megapixel HD Auto-focus lens
- View Angle: Angle: 22-100 degree
- IR LEDs: 30pcs
- IR Night vision distance :60ft~100ft
- Wifi protocol: Wi-Fi, 802.11b/g/n, 150Mbps
- Wi-Fi Range: 80~150m (Approx. 250-350ft. No obstacle)
- Ethernet: Ethernet (10/100 Base-T),RJ-45 Connector (Supports WEP,WPA,WPA2)
- Day/Night :Auto(ICR) / Color / Black and white
- Frame Rate: Main stream: 1920*1080/1280*720/704*576; Sub stream: 704*576/352*288
- Ethernet port: RJ-45 (10/100Base-T))
- BLC/WB/AGC: Auto
- Onvif Protocol : ONVIF 2.4 Version
1. What kind of operate system was supported?
Support windows XP/windows 7 /windows8/windows10, support MAC OS PC system for Review Video, don’t support to manage camera, It also support Mobile APP of Android/iPhone/iPad
2. What kind Web browser of Mac OS System was supported?
Support Internet Google and Firefox without Plugin, IE installed plug-in can support sd card management
3. What is the default user name and password?
Default User name: admin; Password: admin
4. How to solve the problem of cannot find the IP address by search tool?
Please ensure the IP camera and computer in the same network segment or not, that is meaning, under one router.
5. How to reset camera?
A. Push Reset Button beside of WAN Interface over 10s
B. Reset in Mobile App.
C. Reset in Browser or CMS software.
Just plug in the camera and run the setup in seconds to enjoy a remote live viewing via smartphone, iPad or PC.
You can store the image by SD card .You can view the recorded video by smart phone anytime anywhere,also you can view it by PC web by downloading the video,For storage,can use both SD card and NVR for recording.
The company will either repair the product at no charge, using new or refurbished replacement parts or exchange the product with the new one. How long does the coverage last? The Warranty Period for Physical Goods purchased from our store is 60 days from the date of purchase. A replacement physical good or parts assumes the remaining warranty of the original physical good or 60 days from the date of replacement or repair, whichever is longer. What does this limited warranty not cover? This limited warranty does not cover any problem that is caused by conditions, malfunctions or damage NOT resulting from defects in material or workmanship. What do you have to do? To obtain warranty service, you must first contact us to determine the problem and the most appropriate solution for you.